Prairie Christian Academy offers a variety of Fine Arts programs to students.
- Band program
- The band program at PCA is under the direction of Mr. Barry Sommer. Students begin the band program in grade 6 and may continue through Junior High and High School, receiving academic credit each year. The bands perform at specific concerts, Christmas programs, as well as in the annual ACSI Musicale held in Three Hills each spring.
- Students can be involved in drama at both the Junior High and High School level for credit. In addition, students can participate in various drama opportunities in the community through the Three Hills Arts Academy.
- Visual Arts
- Through junior high and high school Art classes, PCA students have the opportunity to produce a variety of visual arts. These are displayed in our school regularly and at the annual Fine Arts Gala also. A selection of visual arts reproductions are available below.
- Junior High Artwork
- High School Artwork
- Music Makers (grades 4-6 choir)
- The Music Makers are PCA's elementary school choir. The Music Makers practice once a week after school in order to prepare for singing at the Christmas program, PCA Fine Arts Gala, and other ministry opportunities. If you are interested in your child participating in the Music Makers, please contact the elementary school office at 443-4210.
- His Singers (high school touring choir)
- PCA's His Singers is a 20-voice touring choir that shares the message of Christ through excellent choral music and worship for a variety of audiences: schools, youth groups, churches, etc. Under the direction of Barry Sommer, the choir practices twice weekly throughout the year in preparation for their weekend ministries in May & June.
For more information on any of the Fine Arts program at Prairie Christian Academy, contact the office.