Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all school trips have been cancelled until furthur notice.
Procedure for school trips
- An item will be created in School Cash Online and will be attached to all applicable students as an optional fee with the due date as the day of the event.
- Parents/Students will log into School Cash Online, pay for the trip and print off the receipt.
- Receipt needs to be brought into the office, then the field trip form (permission slip) will be given to the student to take home for a parent to fill out. (We can also run a report showing if the item has been paid)
- Completed field trip forms are to be given to the teacher in charge of the field trip.
Field Trip Forms
Printable & fillable Field Trip Forms For Parents
FIELD TRIP FORMS - FOR PARENTS TO PRINT OFF AND SIGN
- if original is lost: (there is a cost involved, students are not able to attend until paid on SCO)